Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13,2012

Pop up box- 4 dies- DC0242


I used colored card stock 110 lb wt to make my 3 boxes. I used red, black and white. I ran the dies with paper thru my Big Shot machine using the extended platform with shims to cut these out. After cutting the red box and the white box, I folded on all the score marks and glued the side flap closed.You can use any adhesive of your choose. I folded them on the score marks on the side and placed them in my embossing folders and ran them thru my cuttlebug.  I made the black box the same way, only did not emboss it. They can be decorated to whatever theme you want. The red one I decorated for valentine's day or could be used for a birthday or anniversary. A ring box will fit on the inside of the box. The white heart goes thru a slot on top to hold it closed. I then decorated it with bling and pearls. I think the white one would look beautiful for a wedding for a favor box, or for a shower. The butterfly holds it shut on the top. I decorated the white box with white pearls and mint green beads. The black one could be used for graduation, or any occassion really. There is a pretty flower on the top holding the box closed. I then added pearls, lace,and tiny roses from I am roses. These were very easy and fast to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment