Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentine Book for Sarah

Hi friends, wow here I am, 2 days in a row. I just got finished the final touches for my niece's valentine book and wanted to share some pictures with you. I hope everyone out there is having a wonderful day. In Our neck of the woods we are all praying for all those tornado victims so hit so close to home. God was definitely watching over them that day, as it could have been so much worse. My heart goes out to them. Well here are my pictures of Sarah's book and like I had said previously , I only used two full sheets of paper and the rest was all scraps and things I already had on hand. It's amazing what you can do when you decide not to spend the money and don't. On New Years Day that was put on my bucket list to get better with the spending as I really and truly do not need the stuff I buy so freely.This book I made was designed by Kathy Orta, who is an amazing designer. She has a site called Paper Phenomenon . I think thats how she spells it. I love her site and yes I'm a pita babe. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed making Sara's book. Blessings, Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment