Monday, August 13, 2012

                                                                   August 13, 2012
Upon writing these posts I forgot to mention that I am on the Design Team for Dutch Paper Crafts. All these dies that I have posted can be found on Dutch Paper Crafts. You can click on the blinkie on my post and it will take you directly there. If you don't see the die that your looking for, simply click on email me and send the owner, Darlene, an email and tell her who you are and what you want and how to get in touch with you and I can assure you , that she will get back with you. On her blog she has some awesome videos for you to watch displaying different releases that the design team has made. She displays our cards or what ever we make along with the dies and tells a little about how the item was made and how to get in touch with the member who made the item in case you have any questions. I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner but blogging is still new to me and I'm kinda learning as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment