Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Creations for Dutch Paper Crafts
First I made a booklet for Darlene's Dad. I used die #DC0100. It is called Frames and includes 3 cutting dies.I cut 4 pieces of thin cardboard from a box of cereal. I then cut all the designer paper with the same die. I punched 2 holes on one side and tied it with ribbon. Then I made a frame, 2 pieces and sandwiched a piece of aceatate between them. I glued it all together and left it open on the top to insert a picture of his best friend. On the other side, I used metal alphabet brads to spell out his name, then used military stickers. I then printed a 12 month calendar and used brads to attach it. I placed designer paper on the back to cover the brad posts.
The next item I made was a favor box, which could be used for a wedding or a shower. I used a floral belly band insert #DC0123 which comes with 2 dies.I also used an adjustable belly band, #L-CC-015 which comes with 4 bands. I made s simple box and cut my Initial out on my cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment