Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Pattricks Day

Hi fella bloggers. Are you wearing your green today? I started my day with scrambled eggs with creamed spinach. It was soooooooooo good. Yes I'm Irish. I'm in the middle of taking a class (break time) at My Creative Classroom. I love that place. The class I'm taking is using my cricut. Yes I wiped off the dust and starred it down and whispered you will not get the best of me. I'm always so intimidated by it. Am I the only one? I love that thing now that I'm using her. And I'm only using scraps, which we all have plenty of. So that is how my day is going. I did manage to wash 2 loads of laundry so hubby wouldn't stop at my door and go Grrrr. But I must say, my DH went out on his own and bought me 2 cartridges that I needed for the class. I told him I could make due with what I had with my bottom lip hanging down to the floor. Don't say nothing, I'm sure you've all done it. Well gals break is over, time to go back to the classroom. Blessings, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment