Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sometimes in life there are miracles

In Dec of 2010 my niece gave birth at 26 weeks. My nephew wheighed 1 lb 4 oz. He was a dream come true to my niece , who, thought she could not concieve. While fighting for his life in the nic unit we were all praying for a miracle. God does listen as little Cliffy is now up to 4 1/2 lbs. In about another 6 weeks he will get to go home. We can not wait, or should I say, I can not wait to get my hands on him. So in the meanwhile I have been putting together a grandma's brag book for my sister. It is coming along and has been a challenge for me, as I thought outside the box to come up with a unique book. When finished I will show pictures and hopefully a short tutorial on how I did it. This is my very first blog so , as you can tell, I am a newbie to this. I have , on the otherhand been crafting most of my life, starting out at the age of four. My grandma taught me to sew on her treadle sewing machine at four years old and I took off from there. I started hand sewing as well as I didn't have a machine of my own. My doll Tammy was the best dressed doll in town. Now I have moved on to scrapbooks , cards and flowers. I dabble a little with bead work. I like to make unique scrapbooks. I just did my first tutorial on You Tube. It is called prima roses video # 1 mammapug. Check it out if you get a chance. I hope to make more as I have time. Latter on, I plan on selling items on my blog, so keep a eye out for that coming up. Thanks for checking out my site and hope you will be back. Mammapug

No comments:

Post a Comment